Tuesday, October 21, 2008

MAMMA MIA!


If you like music, and if you like movie, and if you like musical drama as well,
You will like it!
If you like dancing, and if you like funny stuff, and if you like romance as well,
You will like it!

Oh, yes!
I like it!
Ooppss, no.
I don't like it,
I AM LOVING IT! =D
(Oh, no, seriously, this is not advertising for Mc Donald's)



~ADV~
Stage musical of MAMMA MIA! will be performed live at Istana Budaya KL, 17 Dec 2008 to 1 Jan 2009!

MAMMA MIA! imported movie soundtracks = RM 46.90!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

zomok你抄襲我?!

Talent said...

well,well,must find a day to watch again!!

寄生瑜阅读航海志 said...

tis is great movie!how r you?Long time no see.haha!

聪涵 a.k.a buggie said...

Weiyu,
It is now a great movie, it is an extraordinarily excellent one!
Haha!
Btw. I am fine, you?

寄生瑜阅读航海志 said...

Thanks you!I fine,just c yours blogs ,wish you have a great luck will come and the bad luck throws to far way!haha!
I busy in my research , and now try to experience my "life".haha

the life's means is
L=learning
I=Intellectual
F=feeling
E=everything

"用智慧体验一切”
gambateh together yo!